


Its getting cold outside and we are pulling out our 0-3 month warm clothes!!
Mommy finally gave in and put up the newborn clothes this past weekend- it was sad to see all the little outfits Michael Clay had outgrown, but so much fun to pull out all the fun new ones. He is getting so big and growing so fast. I still cant believe he is over 2 months old!!
Michael Clay's features are becoming so distinct and he looks like mommy and daddy - we both have a baby picture that he favors.
His personality is being to be formed and he is cooing and smiling more each day. It is so much fun to just sit and talk with him! I am still constantly reminded by Michael Clay of what a miracle life is. I sit in amazement on how the Lord formed him so perfectly and I cant even imagine all the little details- but the Lord so much as knows each hair on his little head!
We are all truly fearfully and wonderfully made!

No comments:
Post a Comment