Mike keeps counting down the hours I have to deliver today- he thinks that 08-08-08 would be a cool birthday. Our little guy would be a little early though. We had a small scare a couple of weeks ago on July23rd. I was suppose to go for a normal doctors visit and the office was closed because of the power being knocked out from a bad storm. I had a bad blood pressure headache and wanted to get checked out so went up to triage at the hospital ( on Labor and Delivery where I work) and I was also contracting. They got to be like 3-5 minutes apart so they decided to watch me overnight and give me two shots of steriods (in case he did come early - to help develop his lungs). Anyways everything worked out and he is still safe and sound inside.
Mike and my sisters decided to have a photo shot and cheer me up by keeping me laughing! It worked! Here is the evidence....
Feeling a contraction

Kim its NOT time yet!


Mike finds a good use for the gloves
No comments:
Post a Comment